At a national conference dedicated to auto defects and crashworthiness, Stewart Eisenberg and Dan Sherry, Jr. presented a seminar on Commercial and Modified Vehicle Rollover Liability. Using a previously resolved case as an example, Eisenberg and Sherry showed attendees how to create and effectively use animation to prove liability in a rollover case.
Recent Legal Seminars
- Fredric Eisenberg & Todd Schoenhaus Discuss Historic $265 Million Amtrak Settlement at CLE
- Stewart J. Eisenberg and Daniel J. Sherry, Jr. Present a Seminar on Vehicle Rollover Liability
- Stewart J. Eisenberg Presents Seminar at the Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- Nancy Winkler Serves on Chancellor’s Leadership Institute Panel Hosted by the Philadelphia Bar Association
- Kenneth Rothweiler Lectures at 2011 PAJ Annual Retreat