Stewart Eisenberg was a featured speaker at The Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association Luncheon Seminar entitled Driving over the Finish Line. Stewart used his experience at trying crashworthiness cases to educate trial lawyers on how to research, prepare and present such a case. Eisenberg’s seminar focused primarily on the anatomy of a Ford Explorer SUV rollover case in a high impact, passenger leading roll. Other topics discussed included the issues surrounding a roof crush, seatbelt geometry, and accident reconstruction when the driver is partially ejected.
Recent Legal Seminars
- Fredric Eisenberg & Todd Schoenhaus Discuss Historic $265 Million Amtrak Settlement at CLE
- Stewart J. Eisenberg and Daniel J. Sherry, Jr. Present a Seminar on Vehicle Rollover Liability
- Stewart J. Eisenberg Presents Seminar at the Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- Nancy Winkler Serves on Chancellor’s Leadership Institute Panel Hosted by the Philadelphia Bar Association
- Kenneth Rothweiler Lectures at 2011 PAJ Annual Retreat