Philadelphia Personal Injury Lawyer
Being injured in an accident can be a traumatic experience for anyone. When your injuries are caused by another person’s or entity’s negligence, recklessness, or otherwise wrongful acts, though, the trauma can be compounded by feelings of anger and frustration.
Although you cannot reverse the physical and emotional pain that you have been put through, you shouldn’t have to bear the financial burden of your accident and injuries when someone else was to blame. You can fight to hold those at fault accountable to compensate you for your damages. However, pursuing a legal claim for compensation from those responsible for your injuries can be a time-consuming, complex endeavor. You need a dedicated, skilled personal injury attorney on your side who has the experience and the resources to pursue the full and fair compensation you deserve.
The Philadelphia personal injury lawyers of Eisenberg, Rothweiler, Winkler, Eisenberg & Jeck, P.C., have earned a reputation for taking on and winning even the most complex personal injury cases. We are proud of our track record of success in securing results that fully compensate our clients for their injuries and damages. Our law firm has successfully obtained multi-million-dollar verdicts and settlements in some of the largest personal injury cases in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, including:
- A $265 million settlement for the Amtrak Train No. 188 derailment, which resulted in over 200 injuries and eight deaths. As part of the management committee for the multi-district litigation, we obtained the settlement after the National Transportation Safety Board investigation concluded that the train engineer caused the crash by mistakenly accelerating around a curve rather than decelerating.
- A $101 million settlement for the Tropicana Parking Garage collapse, a construction accident that killed five people and seriously injured 30 others. We demonstrated that the garage was built with inadequate structural steel to connect the floors to the walls. After four years of extensive trial preparation and discovery, our lawyers secured one of the largest construction accident settlements in U.S. history
- A $55.3 million jury verdict against Honda Motor Company for one of our clients who was rendered paralyzed after his vehicle rolled over and the seatbelt failed to prevent him from striking his head on the roof. Our attorneys showed that Honda was aware of the defect years prior and failed to alert the public of the defect or to redesign the seatbelt even though safer designs existed. The verdict was the largest in Pennsylvania history in a crashworthiness case.
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in an accident that could have been prevented, contact Eisenberg, Rothweiler, Winkler, Eisenberg & Jeck, P.C., today to schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced personal injury attorneys. We can help you understand your legal rights and options for demanding maximum compensation in your personal injury case.
Why Choose Us?
At Eisenberg, Rothweiler, Winkler, Eisenberg & Jeck, P.C., our team of accomplished trial attorneys has the experience, reputation, and resources needed to fight for the full compensation you deserve in your personal injury case. When you choose our firm to handle your Philadelphia personal injury claim, you can be assured that our attorneys will bring to your case:
- Extensive experience preparing catastrophic injury cases for trial and a track record of success arguing these types of cases in court
- The comprehensive resources needed to take on deep-pocketed and well-funded corporations and insurance companies
- Dedicated, compassionate client service that makes you feel comfortable and confident that your case is in excellent hands
- Fee arrangements that ensure you do not have to pay us unless we successfully obtain compensation for you
You shouldn’t wait to seek out experienced legal representation to help you pursue the compensation you deserve after you’ve been seriously injured through no fault of your own. Let our Philadelphia personal injury lawyers fight to protect you and your family’s financial security and future. Contact Eisenberg, Rothweiler, Winkler, Eisenberg & Jeck, P.C., today to learn more about how our firm will vigorously advocate for you and your rights during this difficult time.
Types of Cases We Handle
At Eisenberg, Rothweiler, Winkler, Eisenberg & Jeck, P.C., our Philadelphia personal injury lawyers have extensive experience handling a wide variety of claims. Some of the most common types of cases our firm handles include:
- Sexual abuse, including cases against large institutions such as the Boy Scouts and the Catholic Church
- Auto crashworthiness, taking on large manufacturers when vehicles do not protect occupants as they should
- Catastrophic injury, including amputation, severe burns, spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, and birth injuries
- Medical malpractice, including anesthesia errors, delayed diagnosis/misdiagnosis, hospital negligence and hospital-acquired infections, surgical errors, and nursing home negligence
- Construction accidents, including crane accidents, electrical accidents, and falls from heights
- Motor vehicle accidents, including car accidents, truck accidents, bus accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, and pedestrian accidents
- Injuries from crime, including assault, sexual assault, and police excessive force
- Product liability, including auto defects, defective drugs and medical equipment, and defective children’s toys
Even if your type of accident or injury is not listed above, do not hesitate to contact us to discuss a potential catastrophic injury case. Our personal injury lawyers can help you and your family understand your legal rights in a free consultation.
Compensation in a Personal Injury Case
After you’ve been injured due to someone else’s negligence, recklessness, or wrongful acts, you may be entitled to receive compensation from the party or parties at fault. In a personal injury case, you may be entitled to receive compensation for damages such as:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Loss of earnings and earning capacity or potential
- Past and future pain and suffering
- Loss of the enjoyment and pleasures of life
Our Philadelphia personal injury lawyers can review the details of your case and help you understand what kinds of compensation you might be able to pursue. Contact us today to get the legal advice you need.
Talk to a Personal Injury Attorney Now
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured through no fault of your own, you should learn about your legal right to compensation from those responsible for your injuries. Do not wait to speak with a highly qualified personal injury lawyer about your case and the next steps.
Schedule a free, no-obligation evaluation with Eisenberg, Rothweiler, Winkler, Eisenberg & Jeck, P.C., today to speak with one of our Philadelphia personal injury attorneys about your case.