Medical Malpractice Caused Your Injury?
Our law firm is relentless in the pursuit of the truth for medical malpractice survivors and the families of wrongful death victims. In medical malpractice cases, injured patients and families are not always given answers by the hospital staff. Let our firm uncover the facts about what really happened during the surgery, medical treatment or hospital stay.
Why Choose Our Firm?
- We have the ability to handle complex medical malpractice cases. Many of our cases come to us when other lawyers ask for our assistance, resources and experience.
- Going to trial is not an idle threat. We prepare every case for trial from day one. The best settlements are driven by our ability to win in the courtroom.
- Our clients are an integral part of our team. We get to know everything about you and your injury—this is crucial in helping others understand your case and determining what you are entitled to recover.
- We promise to always take your call. We will continuously keep you updated on all matters of your case.
- There is never any fee for our services unless we win. Our firm covers all the expenses of the investigation and litigation, and we are only paid after a successful outcome.
Our Results Speak for Themselves:
- $15 Million Verdict – Medical Malpractice/Kidney Damage
- $14 Million Settlement – Medical Malpractice/Wrongful Death
- $14 Million Settlement – Medical Malpractice/Spinal Cord Injury
- $11.2 Million Verdict – Medical Malpractice/Brain Injury
- $8.9 Million Settlement – Medical Malpractice/Brain Injury
- $6.3 Million Settlement – Medical Malpractice/Spinal Cord Injury
- $5 Million Settlement – Medical Malpractice in an Emergency Room
- $4.5 Million Settlement – Medical Malpractice/Brain Injury
- $4 Million Settlement – Medical Malpractice/Paralysis