Eisenberg, Rothweiler, Winkler, Eisenberg & Jeck PC is proud to announce that all five partners were named to the 2017 The Best Lawyers in America list.
What Is Best Lawyers?
Best Lawyers is the oldest peer-reviewed legal publication, having been in publication for more than 30 years. It is highly respected by legal professionals, members of the media and the public. In addition to listing attorneys in geographic regions nationwide, Best Lawyers recognizes lawyers in more than 65 countries worldwide.
What Categories Were Our Lawyers Listed Under?
- Stewart Eisenberg was named in three categories: Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs, Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs and Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs.
- Kenneth Rothweiler was recognized for his work in the following practice areas: Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs, Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions – Plaintiffs, Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs and Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs.
- Nancy Winkler was listed in the Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs and Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs categories.
- Fredric Eisenberg was named for Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs, Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs and Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions – Plaintiffs.
- Daniel Jeck was featured in the Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs section.
Ken Rothweiler Named a Best Lawyers Lawyer of the Year Winner
In addition to being named for his work in four practice areas, Ken Rothweiler was selected as the 2017 Best Lawyers’ Lawyer of the Year in Philadelphia for Plaintiff’s Product Liability Litigation. Only one attorney in each practice area in a city is named as Lawyer of the Year.
Our firm is very proud of Ken for his selection as a Lawyer of the Year, as well as the outstanding work he, Stewart, Fredric, Nancy and Daniel do on a daily basis to provide our clients with high quality legal representation.