Philadelphia Man and Woman Hospitalized for Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

In North Philadelphia, a man and a woman were hospitalized for carbon monoxide poisoning after being overcome by toxic fumes in their home. On Wednesday night around 7:30 pm, the two were brought to Episcopal Hospital for treatment and should recover. Firefighters on the scene suspect a faulty heater was the cause.

Defective products and equipment could appear to work until an unfortunate accident occurs like dangerous fumes discharging or an unexpected fire igniting. Depending on the severity of the fire and toxicity of the fumes, personal injuries or even fatalities can occur. Companies have a responsibility to provide products that are safe and sanitary to consumers.

Philadelphia Product Liability Lawyers at Eisenberg Rothweiler Serve Victims Who Purchased Defective Products

If you suspect a product you purchased is defective and caused personal injuries, contact our Philadelphia product liability lawyers at Eisenberg Rothweiler Winkler Eisenberg & Jeck at 866-746-0839. If you need assistance in pursuing your claim, contact us online or visit our offices in Philadelphia and Cherry Hill, New Jersey, where we represent clients in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and throughout the country.

http://6abc.com/news/man-woman-hospitalized-for-co-poisoning-in-north-philly/1802970/



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *