Spinal cord injuries can occur in many different types of accidents involving negligence. In some cases, the accidents are complex and correctly identifying negligent parties can make the difference between obtaining compensation for your injuries and receiving nothing.
The attorneys at Eisenberg, Rothweiler, Winkler, Eisenberg & Jeck, P.C., have extensive experience handling back injury, spine injury and other serious injury cases. We have the experience, knowledge and resources to handle complex injury cases involving multiple defendants and contested liability.
Contact us today to speak with a knowledgeable spinal cord injury lawyer serving Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
Causes of Spinal Cord Injury
Sometimes an accident is just that — an accident. But many times the injuries are caused or made more severe by the negligence of another party. Examples of the latter include:
- Severe auto accidents
- Defective seat belts that fail to restrain a person in an auto accident
- Defects in a playground or athletic field that cause injuries
- Missing or defective railings on stairs or a deck
- Distracted or drunk drivers
- Unsafe road conditions such as missing guardrails or debris on the roadway
- Untrimmed shrubs that limit visibility at an intersection or train crossing
- Surgical errors that nick or bruise the spinal cord
Even if you were partially at fault for an accident, you may be able to obtain compensation from another party if they were also at fault. Your recovery would be reduced by any percentage of liability that is assigned to you.
Call Today for a Free Consultation
Contact us today to speak with our knowledgeable Pennsylvania or New Jersey attorneys representing accident victims with spinal cord injuries. We offer free initial consultations and handle cases on a contingency fee basis. You won’t have to pay us unless we get results for you.