- Years in Practice
University of Michigan School of Law
Products Liability Lawyer/Catastrophic Personal Injury
Philadelphia Personal Injury Attorney Todd A. Schoenhaus
Todd A. Schoenhaus is a Philadelphia personal injury attorney with nearly 20 years of experience. He concentrates his practice on product liability and premises liability, as well as construction accidents and industrial machinery defects. Todd also has experience litigating cases involving vehicle accidents, professional malpractice, nursing home negligence, and civil rights.
As part of our legal team, Todd is committed to fighting for justice on behalf of injured persons and their families. He is meticulous in his investigations of catastrophic injury and wrongful death cases, and he does not back down in negotiations or in the courtroom. Since joining our law firm, Todd has achieved recoveries totaling millions of dollars.
Education and Experience in Personal Injury Law
Todd graduated with distinction from the University of Michigan in 1994 with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. He then earned his law degree from the University of Michigan Law School in December of 1996. While in school, he served as an Associate Editor of the University of Michigan Journal of Law Reform, and received several writing and advocacy awards.
Before joining our law firm in 2012, Todd was a litigation partner in an international law firm, where he spent a decade litigating a wide array of tort matters on behalf of individuals and companies throughout the country.
Publications and Lectures
Todd authored an article published in the February 2006 edition of Risk Management Magazine, titled “The Liability of the Insurance Broker for Breach of Duty to Advise”, a topic on which he has lectured. Todd has also lectured on topics including Third Party Liability for Workplace Injuries, Proving Premises Liability and the Traumatic Injuries That Result, and The Inside Story: The Historic $265 Million Amtrak Settlement.
Awards and Distinctions
- MemberPennsylvania Association for Justice
- MemberPhiladelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- MemberPhiladelphia Bar Association
- Top AttorneysNorth America
- Board MemberAnti-Defamation League
University of Michigan Alumni Chapter
- Court admissions include:– Pennsylvania – New Jersey – U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit – U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit – U.S. District Courts for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Pennsylvania – U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- MemberAmerican Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Super LawyerSUPER LAWYERS®