- Years in Practice
- Education: Grad/Undergrad
Temple University School of Law
University of Pennsylvania
Best Lawyer Medical Malpractice and Products Liability
As founder and senior shareholder of the firm, personal injury lawyer Stewart J. Eisenberg has represented victims of catastrophic injury and wrongful death for more than 35 years. He is one of the region’s most accomplished trial lawyers, with a long list of awards and recognition.
Among his other distinctions, Stewart has been recognized by The Best Lawyers in America for the areas of Medical Malpractice Law (2013 – present), Personal Injury Litigation (2014 – present) and Product Liability Litigation (2016 – present).
Education and Experience in Personal Injury Law
After graduating cum laude in 1976 from the University of Pennsylvania, Stewart attended Temple University School of Law. While there, he served on the Law Review and received the Barristers Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy. He graduated in 1980 and passed the bar exam that same year.
Stewart has lectured at more than 100 seminars and continuing education programs as well as publishing numerous articles. He has been a Visiting Lecturer at Temple University, Beasley School of Law for the LLM in Trial Advocacy Program. Additionally, Stewart was an Adjunct Professor of Law teaching Trial Advocacy to second year law students.
Personal Injury Practice: Auto Defects and Catastrophic Injury
Throughout his distinguished career, Stewart has consistently achieved multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements for clients. Currently, he focuses most of his practice on car accident cases involving auto defects and issues of crashworthiness as well as medical malpractice. Over the course of his career, Stewart has investigated and litigated cases involving defective seatbelts, airbags, roofs, tires, and SUV rollovers. He also handles cases involving negligent emergency room doctors, negligence in the delivery room resulting in birth injuries and failure to diagnose cancer.
As a personal injury lawyer, Stewart is in a position to help people, especially those who face unimaginable tragedies. Furthermore, his work with car accidents and auto defects allows him to influence the future of automotive safety. In fact, according to Stewart, attorneys who work on crashworthiness and auto defect cases are really car safety lawyers. He helps keep car manufacturers honest by ensuring that they know someone is paying attention when defects cause preventable injuries and wrongful death.
- $101 Million Dollar Settlement
Tropicana Parking LotRead More
- $55.3 Million Dollar Verdict
Honda v. MartinezRead More
- $6.8 Million Settlement
Door Latch Failure on a MinivanRead More
- $6.5 Million Settlement
Rollover AccidentRead More
Awards and Distinctions
- The Best Lawyers in America
- Pennsylvania Super LawyerSuper Lawyers®
- Best Plaintiff’s LawyersLawdragon
- Top 100 Plaintiff’s Trial LawyersAmerican Association for Justice
- Top 100 Trial LawyerThe National Trial Lawyers
- Milton D. Rosenberg Award Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- Past PresidentLawyers for Consumer Rights
- Past PresidentLaw Academy for the School District of Philadelphia
- Associate MemberAmerican Board of Trial Advocacy (ABOTA)
- Board MemberAttorney Information Exchange Group (AIEG) on Crashworthiness
- Past PresidentPennsylvania Association for Justice
- Past PresidentPhiladelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- Board MemberBoard of Governors, American Association for Justice
- Founding and Board MemberLouis D. Brandeis Law Society Foundation
- Board MemberPhiladelphia Volunteers for the Indigent Program (VIP)
- Board of DirectorsLawyer’s Club of Philadelphia