Daniel J. Sherry, Jr.
We can make sure that the people
responsible for what happened
are held accountable for the
harm they have caused.About Dan
- Years in Practice
Villanova University School of Law
Pennsylvania Rising Star
Daniel J. Sherry, Jr. is a Philadelphia personal injury attorney and partner at Eisenberg, Rothweiler, Winkler, Eisenberg & Jeck, P.C. He concentrates his practice almost exclusively on product liability cases and professional malpractice actions.
Over the course of his career, Dan has helped our law firm secure multi-million dollar personal injury settlements and verdicts. These include some of the largest in history for Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
Education and Experience with Personal Injury Cases
A 2002 graduate of Lafayette College, Daniel majored in Political Science and was also the captain of the men’s swim team. He then earned his law degree in 2005 from Villanova University School of Law, where he chaired the Health Law Society.
As a product liability lawyer with our law firm, Dan has more than a decade of experience investigating dangerous defects. Through his work, he holds manufacturers of defective products accountable for their negligence. Dan also represents victims of malpractice, including medical negligence.
Professional Contributions and Family Life
Dan has lectured to professional organizations regarding the scope and breadth of discovery in complex cases involving product defects.
Awards and Distinctions
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyer “Rising Star” SUPER LAWYERS®
- MemberPhiladelphia and Pennsylvania Bar Associations
- MemberPhiladelphia Trial Lawyers Associations
- MemberPennsylvania Association of Justice
- MemberAmerican Association for Justice
- Admitted to PracticePennsylvania, New Jersey, the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, the District Court of New Jersey, the Third Circuit Court of Appeals, and the United States Supreme Court
- Best Lawyers