Recently, Fiat Chrysler recalled 1.25 million Dodge Ram pickup trucks because of a potentially deadly software glitch that can lead to the seatbelts and airbags in Dodge pickups failing to work during crashes. In the video below, auto defect attorney Stewart Eisenberg discusses what can happen to vehicle occupants if the seatbelts fail to work during a car accident.
- What Should I Do If My Kid Is Hurt in a School Bus Crash?
- Are Dodge Ram Pickup Trucks Safe? Fiat Chrysler Recalls 1.25 Million Dodge Ram Trucks Because of a Deadly Software Glitch
- Will the Engineer in the Amtrak Train No. 188 Derailment Face Charges?
- Are Thyroid Cancer Screenings Putting Patients at Risk of Misdiagnosis?
- Cancer Misdiagnosis: Breast Cancer Misdiagnosed as Skin Rash?