Two school bus accidents involving Pennsylvania children made headlines recently. One crash occurred on Interstate 95 as nearly 30 eighth graders from CW Henry School traveled in a bus on their way to Washington DC for a class trip. Between Wilmington and Baltimore, the driver of a Honda Civic lost control of his vehicle when he tried to pass the school bus, causing him to clip the front of the school vehicle. The bus overturned, hit an embankment and crashed into a tree. The aftermath of the CW Henry School bus accident was chaotic. Approximately 150 students, teachers, parent chaperones and first responders congregated at the accident scene. There were children being loaded into ambulances and others who adults were attempting to keep clear of the horrific crash site. A student and a teacher had to be airlifted to the hospital following the crash. Reportedly, 29 people were injured in…
Read More »
- What Should I Do If My Kid Is Hurt in a School Bus Crash?
- Are Dodge Ram Pickup Trucks Safe? Fiat Chrysler Recalls 1.25 Million Dodge Ram Trucks Because of a Deadly Software Glitch
- Will the Engineer in the Amtrak Train No. 188 Derailment Face Charges?
- Are Thyroid Cancer Screenings Putting Patients at Risk of Misdiagnosis?
- Cancer Misdiagnosis: Breast Cancer Misdiagnosed as Skin Rash?