- Years in Practice
University of Michigan School of Law
Products Liability Lawyer/Catastrophic Personal Injury
Todd is a Philadelphia personal injury attorney who concentrates his practice on product liability, premises liability, construction and industrial machinery defects, vehicle accidents, professional malpractice, and nursing home negligence. He represents injured persons and their families in catastrophic injury and wrongful death cases, and has achieved recoveries totaling multi-million dollars since joining the firm.
Before joining the Firm in 2012, Todd spent a decade litigating a wide array of tort matters on behalf of individuals and companies throughout the country.
Mr. Schoenhaus obtained his law degree from the University of Michigan Law School in December of 1996, and served as an Associate Editor of the University of Michigan Journal of Law Reform. Todd graduated with distinction from the University of Michigan in 1994 with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science.
Mr. Schoenhaus authored an article published in the February 2006 edition of Risk Management Magazine titled The Liability of the Insurance Broker for Breach of Duty to Advise, and has also lectured on the topic.
Awards and Distinctions
- MemberPennsylvania Association for Justice
- MemberPhiladelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- MemberPhiladelphia Bar Association
- Court admissions include:– Pennsylvania – New Jersey – U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit – U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit – U.S. District Courts for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Pennsylvania – U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- MemberAmerican Association for Justice