It’s important to listen. That’s the only way to
really understand what a client is going through.About Rita
- Years in Practice
- Education: Grad/Undergrad
The Delaware Law School of Widener University
Penn State University
Rita Asetto-Sherry is a 2010 graduate of The Delaware Law School of Widener University. She spent 10 years with the firm working as a Paralegal, and earned her law degree by attending school part time. Rita focuses her practice in the area of mass-tort litigation.
Rita is married to fellow attorney at the firm, Daniel Sherry.
Mrs. Asetto-Sherry is a graduate of Penn State University, majoring in Human Development and Family Studies.
Rita has lectured to a variety of organizations on a number of topics.
Awards and Distinctions
- MemberPhiladelphia and Pennsylvania Bar Associations
- MemberPhiladelphia Trial Lawyers Associations
- MemberPennsylvania Association of Justice
- MemberAmerican Association for Justice