- Years in Practice
- Education: Grad/Undergrad
Temple University School of Law
University of Pennsylvania
Best Lawyer Medical Malpractice and Personal Injury
Throughout his career, personal injury attorney Fredric S. Eisenberg has worked tirelessly to protect the rights of ordinary people harmed by those who would not take responsibility for their negligent actions. His exceptional skills as a trial lawyer, combined with his dedication to his clients, have resulted in repeated seven and eight figure recoveries.
The Best Lawyers in America has recognized Fred for his work, including him in its lists of leading attorneys in Mass Tort Litigation and Class Actions (2013 – present), Medical Malpractice Law (2013 – present) and Personal Injury Litigation (2013 – present).
Education and Experience in Personal Injury Law
Fred graduated in 1984 from the University of Pennsylvania and from Temple University School of Law in 1987.
After law school, Fred spent the first five years of his career at Labaton Sucharow, a law firm in New York City. While there, he represented individuals and families who suffered financial hardship as a result of corporate misconduct in high-profile securities class actions. In 1992, he joined the law firm of Litvin, Blumberg, Matusow & Young, where shortly thereafter he became a shareholder. In 2004, Fred was named partner at Eisenberg, Rothweiler, Winkler, Eisenberg & Jeck, P.C.
His experience spans a wide range of complex catastrophic injury cases representing severely injured plaintiffs. In the past, he has successfully represented cases involving product liability and medical malpractice, as well as construction site and workplace accidents. With every personal injury case, Fred works closely with his clients to find out the whole story of an accident. This includes thorough investigations and expert opinions, as well as listening to and fully understanding the client’s version of events.
Additionally, Fred’s work does not stop with a successful verdict or settlement. He often advises clients on financial and legal matters long after the case is over. For Fred, practicing law means helping people for life.
Community Involvement and Charity Work
Outside of work, Fred is active in many charitable organizations, including Citizens for Consumer Justice. He has written and lectured extensively on issues relating to trial techniques and evidence. In his spare time, Fred mentors high school students through the Philadelphia Futures Sponsor-A-Scholar Program.
- $10 Million Dollar Settlement
High School StudentRead More
- $3.5 Million Dollar Settlement
Fatal Tire Accident
Awards and Distinctions
- Pennsylvania Super LawyerSuper Lawyers®
- AV Preeminent® (highest rating)Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings
- MemberAmerican, Pennsylvania, Philadelphia and New York Bar Associations
- MemberMillion Dollar Advocates Forum
- Court admissions include:– Commonwealth of Pennsylvania – State of New Jersey – State of New York – State of Connecticut – United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania – United States District Court, District of New Jersey – United States District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York – United States District Court, District of Connecticut