Daniel J. Sherry Jr.
We can make sure that the people responsible for what happened
are held accountable for the harm they have caused.About Dan
- Years in Practice
Villanova University School of Law
Pennsylvania Rising Star
Daniel is a Philadelphia personal injury attorney and associate in the firm, who concentrates his practice almost exclusively on products liability and professional malpractice actions. He has helped the firm secure multi-million dollar personal injury settlements and verdicts in his career, including some of the largest in history for Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
Mr. Sherry is a 2005 graduate of Villanova University School of Law, where he chaired the Health Law Society. He is a 2002 graduate of Lafayette College where he majored in Political Science and was the captain of the men’s swim team.
Daniel has lectured to professional organizations regarding the scope and breadth of discovery in complex products liability cases.
Awards and Distinctions
- MemberPhiladelphia and Pennsylvania Bar Associations
- MemberPhiladelphia Trial Lawyers Associations
- MemberPennsylvania Association of Justice
- MemberAmerican Association for Justice
- Admitted to practice in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, the District Court of New Jersey, the Third Circuit Court of Appeals, and the United States Supreme Court